Open a KBZSC Account
Individual/ Joint trading Account
If you are a Myanmar resident and wish to open an individual/ joint trading account with us, please come visit our head office at Strand Square with the following supporting documents.
- Original NRC/Passport
- Bank book
If you are a Myanmar resident and wish to open a corporate account with us, please call us at 01 230-7300~02 or email us at email@example.com. You may also visit our head office at Strand Square.
Supporting documents to open corporate account are as follow:
- Company Registration
- Meeting minutes
- Memorandum & Articles of Association (MAA)
- Form 6 – Return of Allotments (The Myanmar Companies Act)
- Form 26 – Particulars of Directors, Managers and Managing Agents and Of any changes therein
- Form E – list of shareholders
- Particulars of Authorized Persons to trade/Shareholders/Beneficial Owners
- Original NRC(s)/Passport(s) of the Director(s)/Authorized Person(s) to trade/Shareholders/Beneficial owner(s)
- Company Bank book
Please note that all the necessary documents need to be in original format to open Trading accounts as per SECM rules and regulations.
Account Opening Hours
9:00am – 4:30pm
Monday – Friday except holidays
KBZSC Head Office
Strand Square 6th Floor
Unit #631, No. 53, Strand Road,
Pabedan Township, Yangon
Hotline #01 230 7300~02
35 Street, Bet 56 & 57 Street,
Ye Mon Taung, Mahar Aung Myay Tsp, Mandalay
Ph: 09 450 2020 19
Please call our hotline #01 230 7300~02 to find out nearest KBZ bank location to open an account.